Monday, February 11, 2013

Margarita Monday!

Bear with me, I'm using the blogger app for the first time.

Today I made a trip to Sprouts, with a recent Whole Foods receipt in hand, to try to find my gluten free staples at a lower price. And, it was a successful trip. For one, I stocked up on Glutino crackers for $2 less per box then at Whole Foods. While I was there, I was inspired to have a taco night.

We had tequila in the freezer and, luckily, I bought enough limes to make margaritas! Our spontaneous gluten free margaritas included fresh lime juice, OJ, light agave and milagro tequila. We adjusted the ratios to taste, added some salt to the rim and, voile! Margarita Monday was born!

For our tacos, I found a tasty, authentic, gluten free corn tortilla (see image below.)





No comments:

Post a Comment